IF you’re looking for a last-minute vacation in the sun, these deals are for you – but you’ll have to be quick.
We’ve found deals on holidays to Turkey from just £196 pp for 7 night stays – down to £14 pp per night.
If you click on a link in this story, we may earn affiliate revenue.
Turkey is the perfect destination that won’t break the bank, with its world famous sandy beaches and cheap food and drink.
Included deals offer departures in the next few days and weeks, so you’ll need to be quick to take advantage of the cheap prices.
All featured hotels have received a rating of five on TripAdvisor.
TUI, Thomas Cook and On the Beach have some of the best holiday deals in Turkey in May.
One of the biggest deals we’ve found is seven nights at Club Aida Apartments in Marmaris, departing from Gatwick on May 17. The offer is available from £196 pp with TUI, on a self-catering basis.
For an all-inclusive option, week-long stays at the Big Blue Sky Hotel in Alanya cost from £269 per person. Departure on May 7 from Stansted with On the Beach.
Here are the best deals we found:
- Seven nights all-inclusive at the Big Blue Sky Hotel, Alanya, departing May 7 from Stansted, from £269 per person with On the beach
- Seven nights self catering at the Marbella Hotel, Dalaman, departing May 8 from Gatwick, from £257 per person with Thomas Cook
- Seven nights bed and breakfast at Dalyan Live Spa Resort Hotel, Turkey, departing May 8 from Gatwick, from £257 per person with Thomas Cook
- Seven nights self-catering accommodation at Sahin Palace Apartments, Icmeler, departing 7 May from Gatwick, from £220 per person with On the beach
- Seven nights in bed and breakfast at the Sertil Royal Forest Hotel, Olu Deniz, departing 10 May from Manchester, from £342 per person with On the beach
- Seven nights at Time to Smile Mavi, Gumbet, departing May 9 from Gatwick, from £276 per person with TUI
- Seven nights at Doruk Hotel and Suites, Icmeler, departing 12 May from Stansted, from £347 per person with Jet2 Holidays (use code Sale50)
- Seven nights at Agar Apartments, Gumbet, departing 11 May from Leeds Bradford, from £306 per person with Jet2 Holidays (use code Sale50)
All prices are based on two adults traveling together and sharing accommodation for seven nights.
If you are looking for a family vacation in Turkey, there are plenty of hotels with on-site water parks.
Spring is a great time for a beach holiday in Turkey, as it will be warm enough but not too many tourists.
The average temperature can reach highs of 30°C, so visitors can visit tourist attractions, spend days at the beach or poolside, and shop without worrying about the weather.
We’ve rounded up the cheapest holidays to Greece in May and June and the Canary Islands from £132 pp.
We’ve also found cheap holidays to top resorts from £96 pp, including Ibiza, Kavos and Benidorm.
And we’ve also scoured the web for the cheapest breaks in Benidorm with holiday deals from £168 pp.